Monday, June 9, 2008

Singapore Passion Run Results!
ok.. bad news. i attained
01:06:17.. Position 97th
209 Participants for SPR Men's Junior.
ok.. sucks. shit..

but in the other hand, im happy
for yong cheng. attained 38th placing
with a timing of 00:57:08.
GRATS! :DD




MYRA'S BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION
went out to Myra's birthday celebration
at plaza singapura.
before heading to plaza sing, i met up
with my blue oyster superintendent cum
vice president, jiale :D
met up with him at jurong east mrt station.
he's with his girlfriend and we're chatting
as usual saying all those crappy things.
this can't be helped aye?
blue oysters rock!

during the mrt ride, we called 2 more
blue oysters members. jonathan and
justinian. cool right? if you guys really
paid attention to my blog, you could see
that their names STARTED WITH A
LETTER J!

cool huh? :DD
justinian is serving National Diving Unit
in ns now. but sadly, he busted his shin.
gonna go checkup in around 2 more days.
dialed jonathan, and hes actually in the
same train as us. LOL!
and jiale uses a string of vulgarities over
the phone insulting him. purposely
say it DAMN LOUD. LOL!
nevertheless, it brightens my day :)

reached City Hall and alighted due to
the fact that we've LOADS of time to spare!
so, we went to our private school which
is CHEC (City Harvest Education Centre).
went to find our maths teacher for early
dinner but she rejected us cause shes damn
busy at that moment :(
shes my maths teacher, mentor,
photography teacher-in-charge
and ALSO, my form teacher.
great huh?
so, im the "teacher's pet" in that particular lesson.
hahaha! just kidding. but she treats me
damn well, NOT BECAUSE SHE LIKES ME.
but im a good student (^^)v

after that, i went down by 1 level to find
my photography main teacher.
Mr Jimmy Orca. hes a singaporean. mind you.
but hes teaching in Temasek Poly under
the same segment, which is Photography.
i must admit, hes really good!
well, upon meeting him, i directly
said :"hi mr jimmy, i must really thank you
for teaching me about photography and
hence, giving me a chance to get into
lasalle. and now, im a lasalle student :) "
yes. and i smiled :)

mr jimmy :"WHOA! no problem!
so, how are you?! doing good in photography?
clarence :"im fine! as usual, got loads of free time
untill august."

then the convo just keeps on going
on and on. he showed me some of his
new photos which is going up on exhibition
at clarke quay at 18th june! and he invited
me to go too as he is showcasing my stuff over
there also! hoho! maybe there's pictures of my
face? (this is what my math teacher said )
hehe. im damn excited ok! 18th june, 7pm.
hope to see some of my readers there :P

then after we chat and viewed the photos.
i went off to go to PS with my friends.
ate and go home. LOL!
but i met someone new, her name is
something like mine.
make a guess :)
ok lah, her name is Clare. wth right?
clare and clarence. HAHAHAHAHA!
im just kidding ok. cause i was confused
over the text messages which said that
"im going with clare".
i was like :"huh? where you meeting me "
replied :" nono, i mean my friend ".
great right? made me confused. LOL!

then took cab to JE to send jiale and his
girlfriend home. im such a kind guy.

cya guys :D

No comments: