Wednesday, June 25, 2008

ah mao is missing =/


as above stated =/
gahhh. scuks man, fcuk it.
i hope that the person who stole
my cat away shall be blasted by god.
god blast him/her/youngling/elder.

enough of rants.
today gonna go have a free dinner
with my shutterbugs incl. my teacher.
only 3 alumnis were given this treat.
others didnt get invited, so, im gladly
to say that im one of them. the reason
is simple, cause i helped out alot
and boosted the atmosphere :D
what do i mean by boost the atmosphere?
simple, we have a live band performing
2 hit songs which is

When You Say Nothing At All
by Ronan Keating (ex-boyzone)

and

Through The Glass
by Stoned Sour.

well, i only boosted the atmosphere
for ronan keating's song.
cause the chorus goes like this.
The smile on your face lets me know
that you need me, there's a truth in
your eyes saying you'll never leave me.
The touch of your hand says you'll
catch me whenever I fall.
You say it best..
When you say nothing at all.

so, i told some of my juniors to
collarobrate with me. so, when the
live band reaches the chorus.
we started singing with them.
untill the part where they sing
"you say it best..
when you say nothing at all."

we sang EXTRA LOUD!
seriously, no joke. EXTRA EXTRA
EXTRA x1000 LOUD.

after that part, everyone started
laughing and smiles were all over
the exhibition hall :DD
im glad that im the one which make
this exhibition for those newbies a
very memoriable one :DD






where'd you go, i miss you so =/
and i'll perservere on, cause you're my all.

No comments: