Tuesday, June 24, 2008

to those who remembered tt I had a cat.
now, its missing. if anyone found out
where is she, give me full details about it.
thanks, greatly appreciated.
________________________________


ok, shit. after countless of hours in search
of my cat, there's not even a single sight
or sound of her. damn man. only inquired
some information which is that my cat
was last seen on the ninth floor.
wtf? =/


back to daily life.
yesterday on 23th June 08'. i met up with
my cousin and went dinner-ing together.
its been so long since i seen him. laaawwl.
had LJS as usual, go to library to get some
books and then headed home.

on my previous post, i said that cigar has
no nicotine and tar. (as i heard from people).
after searching for information about the
differences, i know that the tar content
is relatively lower than cigarettes, but the
nicotine level is much higher.

end this post with just a awkward feeling =/

No comments: