Sunday, March 28, 2010

Voodoo-ed King

Yesterday evening, I went out to take some interesting
photographs with my buddy during O's (fyi im a pvt candidate).

We started at Lakeside and ended at Chinese Garden.
Route was Lakeside - Jurong Lake Park - Chinese Garden.

What happened was that I brought my Oakley Oil Rig out
and it went missing while I'm shooting some photos!
HOW COULD IT BE THAT MY OAKLEY WENT MISSING.
After the whole day ended, the bag which I've hooked my
Oakley on is feeling a little weird, its like.. If something is
not there, its weird, I do not know how to comprehend
the feeling of "EH? WHAT DID I FORGET AH?".

Eventually I gave myself a deep thought, and finally
remembered that I dropped my Oakley during a shoot
with Mr. Confucious.

I think he set a voodoo on me, for instance, like creating
a voodoo doll + wallet + oakley, then placing some needles
to poke my wallet and incinerate my Oakley.

Its like WTF?!

Now I needa save money for another Oakley lens
to change into my Radar. Lawlll..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

poor thing. i buy u a new (fake) one from China ai mai? hahaha