Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Failure in Lasalle AGAIN.

Okay, happy things or sad things first?
Make it happy.


HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY CINDYK!

Hope everything is going well for you!



Well, relatively, that was the happy thing.
It includes a word "Happy" aint it? :3

Anyway, now for the shitxzxcz.
I've failed Lasalle, again.
You must be wondering
"Why fail again? You've fucking waste so much money
and yet you couldn't pass?"

The failure of my attempts to be successful in passing
this diploma is just some personal reasons.
As some of you guys might be paying attention
to my Facebook status or either MSN personal message,
probably you could spot out some personal emotions.


I'm terribly sorry to my other half as things went this way.
You were too sensitive and that made me go
and too insensitive for my feelings.
You punished every little things which I've done.

This is the most I could tell you guys.


What happen was that during the last 2 days of my
exams or submission; big quarrels occured followed by breakup.
That totally killed my working spirit and there I was,
sitting down infront of my laptop, watching Community
and Big Bang Theory. Just wasting my time off.

I had no mood. Not even a 10% mood was present.

FML.


I just hate girls who is too sensitive about me
and too insensitive about my feelings.



Well, thank you for the past 7 months.
Whether is it good or bad, you're still someone I've been with.

No comments: