Monday, March 8, 2010

I'm in a critical state of dilemma.

As above stated, I'm really in a state of confusion
which is really screwing my life up now.

Practically and theoretically, I'm stuck with school
and my life is not sailing through a calm seas
but its going through the seven seas with
unexpected weather where I, the captain, didn't
expect the unexpected.

Deep. You may think I am it;
Look over to me, you might find it wrong.

Life is difficult;
I ain't proving it false.
For I am the one,
who is in the mess.
Which I do, never figure this out.

Like a vortex;
My mind swirls and whirls.
Deep thoughts flows
and goes.
May I know where to go?
The answer is yet to unfold.





Okay fuck this piece of shit alright?
FML seriously.
I'm trying to make you guys understand
me in a different manner.
I know, yes, my blog is dead.
Neither I do wanna revive it due to school.

All my thoughts are above there,
where I tried my best to describe it out.
I'm sorry to whoever asked me what is exactly wrong.
However, this is the best I could do, to tell you
what is my heart feels for the current
moment in my life.

I know, life might seem good for me.
Well, thats a false impression.

Those who left me a few years ago,
came back a few weeks ago.
I'm beginning to start doubting
myself for all the things I've done...



If this post confuses you,
I'm terribly sorry.
I just need somewhere to
pour my heart out to.

Thank you reader.

No comments: