Monday, June 8, 2009

Tried HDR and editings.

Yea yea.
Dumbasses.

I'm going to post some of the photos
which I personally edited the lightings
and the hue saturation and whatever you name it.

Using all kinds of techniques I've acquired through
my own learning via Jimmy Lim and some other resources.

I'm pretty sure that you guys will go 'Wow!'
after seeing my pictures.
Okay, maybe not.




Oh another thing to add on.
My mom is scraping the car which I'm currently
using and she's gonna buy a Fiat Doblo.

Holy shit!
I do not want this upgrade / downgrade man!
It's utterly disgusting in my point of view
but yeah, one says that I should be contented in
life with the things which I'm having.

Fcuk it okay.
Imagine you're driving a sedan, but after a while
you're gonna change to a bloody van?

Gosh!
















There.
Fucked up right?
yea rukckaskdfnasuicn it.

No comments: