Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Southern Island Expedition.

Well well, as mentioned above.
I'll be going to a few southern islands
in Singapore (Please exclude Sentosa).

Will be kayaking towards Sister's Island,
Lazarus Island and St John's Island, and
be the Sweeper for the whole diamond shaped formation.

Anyway, I'm using a 1Mbps modem now! WOOHOO!
It's fucking slow, it can't do much
and lastly, I wanna view my YouTube stuff but
its slow :(

I MISS MY MIO!

O'well, mio is such a bitch that it lags for
no utter reason and then it went dead
after 2 years of Consistent Packeting :/

I MISS MIO!

Yea yea fuck off Clarence,
being such a gay saying he misses a bloody modem.


Anyway, back to SIE.
I will hope to sms people during the trip during SIE
and able to get a reply :/


oh well, i miss somebody, some place, somewhere, somewhat.

No comments: