Saturday, February 28, 2009

imissyou.

Well, there's loads of projects in hand now.
Just cleared a 1000 word essay about the Lumiere Brothers
which they're inventors cum film makers cum physicists.

So, I completed that piece of essay by plagiarism
but just re edit some points and put in some of
my own humble opinion to it. If you guys want the
stupid essay, you can download it here.

Oh shit. Blogger doesn't have that service for me to upload
my file to it.

Crap.

If you guys read my essay, I guarantee you that you will
lmao like hell. no joke. LOL!

Alright then, I think I'm off to BBDC to deposit money.


Ciaos~





I'll never let you fall,
I'll stand up for you forever,
I'll be there for you through it all,
Even though saving you will send me to heaven.

this i promise you.

No comments: