Monday, February 23, 2009

CRASHED AT BUKIT TIMAH HILL! D:

Argh.
This post is gonna be wordy like the OCBC post D:
If can't 'tahan', just speed read alright?

I've just completed my downhill ride at
Bukit Timah Hill with my Kona blast.
Damn, I must warn all newbies to avoid going
there when the floor is wet.
PLEASE, BRING ALL YOUR GEAR BEFORE YOU GO!
LOL!


So, this is my experience.

I was waiting for Yew Tinn's call at around 1700hrs to
go Bukit Timah hill with me and "try out" the thrashing
by that hill. YT didnt call, but rather, he came up to my house
and shouted at me. It stunned me for awhile. LOL!

Okay, then I quickly wear my gloves and then was ready
to leave my house. Yeah, I didn't bring my helmet though.
So, we cycled through Jurong West Ave 1 - Jurong East Ave -
Boon Lay Way - Jurong East Central - Bukit Batok East Ave 6 -
Upper Bukit Timah Road - Hindhede Road - Bukit Timah Hill!

Kinda long and wordy.
Yeah, and we reached there without any worries, the only part
is that I do not have any hydration pack along the way.
So, was dehydrating after that long distance covered.

Anyway, I hydrated myself via the water cooler...

TBC. tired D:

No comments: