Wednesday, March 25, 2009

anger, frustration, bullied, f' the shit.

I have no idea on why people pick on me because of my face.
Maybe of my mentality?
I do not know.


Do I have the 'gangster' look?

Why am I being targeted?

Is people jealous cause of my face w/ no pimples?


Oh come on, do not be such a childish little prick.
Target me or pick on me cause of stupid minor things
when there's much more to do in life than just bullying
others and practically wasting your time on that.

Is it fun to do it?

Last time, I will agree that it is fun, but after growing
more matured over each day, I feel that it is a stupid
thing to pick on others.

I sincerely apologise to those who have been bullied by
me in the past, such as Junde.

Sorry for whacking you during Secondary 4 till your
whole arms and legs were badly bruised and made your
life looks so shitty at the point.

Call me a coward that I, bullied people smaller sized than me.






So, today, I went on a shouting spree in my room, just to vent
all that anger being bottled by these bullies I've met.

Just to say this, next time, if there's another prick wants
to try come pick on me, I doubt I'll hold back.

No comments: