Saturday, January 17, 2009

mom might be going to dubai for a long period.

fcuk it, I don't get it when the adults are thinking in such a
naive way compared to their own children.
The worse part is that the parent is going to a place where they've
only went there once or might not even went there before.
It is something like a unknown place to them.

Actually, my mom is intending to go to Dubai with her sister
to start up a company there, which is actually selling mobile phones.
My uncle, who is residing there now (due to passport being revoked at Dubai)
heard bout my aunt's plight as she's now working like a bull just to earn
that small amount of money.

He promised her that working in Dubai is not so tough as compared
to Singapore (kinda true) but the competition there is tough.
________________________________________________


Imagine this, if your mom asked you to take care of yourself and
take care of your brothers due to her departure to another country for a
long period of time, what would you feel?

The pain is totally excruciating. I can still feel it even though its already
been two long days, but the pain, I must say, is unbearable for those
who are grown more attached to their parents.

Some might say I am a fcuk'ed up kid with no manners or whatsoever
with no feelings to his family.

Think again.


Clarence

No comments: