Thursday, May 22, 2008

May 24th would be the day where i'll be collecting
my race kit and then, May 30th would be another
day for me to collect my race kit AGAIN.
complicated right? LOL!
lemme simplify it, i have 2 upcoming sports events!
NTU Bike Rally 2008 [ 128km ]
Singapore Passion Run 2008 [ 10km ]
heh. for people who think that running 10km is easy.
i'll hope that you reconsider your mindset and better
change it! UNLESS! you're a runaholic (nike classification)!
well, this year, i aint gonna participate in the
ARMY HALF MARATHON [ 21km ]
lol. but i'll be participating in the
Standard Chartered FULL MARATHON [ 42km ]!
lazy to bold it and change it font la. LOL!

guess there's alot of upcoming sports event i'll be joining!
sigh, during june. i'll have my run and my cycling events.
great! gonna over-fatigue myself. thats for sure!
ANYONE WANNA CHEER ME ON? :P
kidding lah. HAHAHA!
but i need motivation :(

anyway, the bike rally is commencing on
01.7.08 at 0630hrs.
so, i'll be taking around 7hours or so to complete
due to muscle cramps and some putting on weights :P
some sms to cheer me on leh :P
HAHAHHAHA!

TILL THEN! SEE YA!

No comments: