Tuesday, May 20, 2008

HELLO GUYS!
THANK YOU IF YOU GOT COME
AND VIEW HOR! LOL!



well, there's alot of things happening in my life
nowadays, but heh. come on, what could pin the
strong o'clarey down? NOTHING!
actually, im just having alot of physical injuries.
for instance, muscle cramps / aches and alot of
other stuffs. for now, im preparing myself for the
NTU Bike Rally [128km] on 1.6.08!
hope some of my readers would come and cheer
me on during the last few kilometers as i really
need the motivation. its not easy to complete 128km!
im very serious 'bout it.

so far, i've completed 110km using 6 hours of pure
cycling. NO RESTS, NO NOTHING!
PURE CYCLING
but i still find myself being a amateur cyclist.

well, on the other hand, im going for my
3STAR KAYAKING AWARD soon!
probably on june too!
hahaha, june is really packed!

lemme think..
1st June - NTU Bike Rally 128KM
15 June - Singapore Passion Run 10km
JUNE [SAT/SUN] - KAYAKING 3STAR!

hectic schedules.
need more time and energy and MUSCLES :D
till then, see ya readers!

No comments: