Thursday, August 19, 2010

A comeback from non-existence.

Hey guys, how's everyone doing?

Probably been busy with your own school work
or either with relationship.

I'm kinda different, I'm neither busy with my school work
anymore nor busy with a relationship.

School's simple.
Any idea?

I've dropped out of fucking LASALLE.
Unable to do complete my diploma in fine arts with
my fingers and my eyes anymore.
My previous school (LASALLE) is such a whore,
bullied me as if I was back in Secondary School days.

Well well, I couldn't help it but to feel disappointed
in myself due to the fact that I've wasted more than
SGD$13,000 on studies (O's, LASALLE x2) and yet to
clear a diploma.

My dad has been disappointed in me recently,
claiming back my credit card and finally, he submitted in
to his rage, scolded me more than anything I could ever
tolerate.

Whats worse, he said that I'm worse than a dog.

That totally broke my heart, made me lose all the respect
which he gained over the past 20 years of my life.



My life is screwed at that point of life (5 days ago).
I felt homeless, undesired, unloved and screwed
by my family.



Just FYI, this is the first time I had this feeling.


Nevertheless, I'm currently pursuing ANOTHER diploma
which is Business Management in MDIS.
Don't ever judge MDIS as a pathetic institute nor even to listen
to others saying that the certificate is not recognized.
It is recognized so don't worry.

Anyway, I needa sign off now.

Kinda tired after a long day in school with alot of emotions
running through my head.


I do miss everyone here, really.


Clarence

No comments: