Sunday, July 12, 2009

moved house and sorts.

As above stated.
Now moved to Woodlands.
No idea on what the hell is
this street and stuff but its a
10-15 minutes walk from Woodland
MRT Station to the apartment.

Oh well, after few months or so,
I'll be moving back to Jurong,
but no idea where :/

Most 'prolly' is at Jurong West Extension
there? I have no idea.

Damn..



How I wish that my previous house
aint sold. Nowadays I'm still going back
to Jurong West to slack and eat,
kinda miss the places and food.

I can't accustom to the things at
Woodlands.

The feeling is shitty :/



Anyway, I'll be completing my biking
by the max.. September?
If I were to say roughly when..
I would predict that its near
the end of September or mid September.

Hope by then, I'll have enough/adequate
money to get my bike.

$6000 SGD for this




















ciao!

No comments: