Tuesday, April 14, 2009

ikea; school work = assessments = stressed.

UPDATED!

As usual, I'm stressed again due to my school work.
The projects has been piling up like a Mt.Everest
and it is still growing!

April 29th is my Final Assessment where I will be
graded upon my whole foundation year and determine
whether I will pass or retain, I hope everything
will go smoothly for me for this year as I've been
kinda unlucky.


*tsk tsk tsk*

So, I've made up my mind, I'm gonna be good boy
from now and stop playing games unless I'm stressed
out and restrict myself to only 1 hour if so.

Anyway, I'm going to Ikea now to find out if there's
any frame which is more than 1m x 1.4m.
MORE THAN.

I just came back from Ikea.
Okay, not really JUST, but kinda 5 hours ago.
I went around Ikea like a dumbshit, can't find the
woodplanks section and was going round and round
at the few same place and I don't know where the hell
am I untill I told myself that I'm lost.

*laughs*



So, I didn't bought individual woods to make up a 1m x 1.4m.
Rather, I bought 2 nice frames and gonna disassemble it
and gonna assemble it to make it 1.2m x 1.6m.

Okay, I'm le' tired already.
Gonna ciao now, sleep :)
Night guys.

No comments: