Saturday, July 5, 2008

well well, i've been tagged by the
petite girl, EUNICE CHONG!
asking me to do this
scroll down yo!




Instruction : Remove 1 question from below & add in
your personal question. Make it a total of 20 questions.
Then tag 8 people in your list & list them out at the
end of the post.
Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.


(01) What is my full name?
Clarence Chua Shu Liang

(02) Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
Germany/Maldives/AUSTRALIA!
I wanna go over to see germany soccer squad!
or relax down at the beach of Maldives! (blue water:))
AUSTRALIA TO MEET MY FRIENDS!

(03) What's your favourite thing(s) to do?
Cycling, online battlefield-ing, strum my guitar,
take photos of myself (zilian, whatever), singing.
all my friends should know what I'ld like to do :)

(04) Do you think that money can buy happiness?
HELL YEAH! If not, you dont have the spirit to even
get good clothes and wear them on! BUT! it cant buy
happiness in a relationship.

(05) If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Enjoy my life with neko, spend this whole lifetime with her and stop being such a jerk in her life.

(06) Do you believe you can survive without money?
Oh please, unless you're telling me that we're living in the
primative life now, then yes. Otherwise, NO!

(07) Do you encourage girls to admit their love to the guys?
Yes. Be daring, and time waits for no one.

(08) What do you dream of doing in the future?
A professional photographer.

(09) List out 3 good points about the person who tagged you.
Is small sized a good point? hmm, if no, then..
Caring, passionate, down to earth.

(10) What makes you happy?
To be able to enjoy my life without any financial burdens and
all those emotional stresses. (school load, bgr etc.)

(11) What type of person do you hate most?
People who imitates me in any sense or whatever.
Backstabbers, twits, uncultured people.

(12) Where do you see yourself 10 years down the road?
Stressed life, but with a happy family. (3 kids! HAHA!)

(13) Do you love your bf/gf, if you've one now? How's your current relationship like?
-

(14) What would you want to tell to the person whom you love currently?
I am sorry for the things I've done to you.
I hope there's a second chance for me to amend everything, every mistake.
It's been tough on you for the past year, but I'm changing.
For you, I will.


(15) Who are the most important people in your life?
I'll name these guys out! (Alphabetical order)
Guoren, Hafiz, Jiale, Junde, Justinian, Johnathan, Joshua, Qingwen, Zhenfu.

(16) What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Passion, love, happiness, money (Im realistic).

(17) If you are given a chance to re-live your life, would you live it the way you are living now?
No, I'll absolutely CHANGE IT! No joke.
I don't want the same things happen to me again.


(18) Are you courageous to tell a person that you like him/her?
Indirectly, yes.
Directly, no.

(19) Would you rather follow your heart or mind when deciding for the right one?
Heart.

(20) What would you consider, before dating a guy/girl?
Her personality, behavior, looks. (REALISM!)

TAGGING:
1. valerie!
2. ken!
3. cindy keong!
4. kangwei!
5. junde!
6. joshua!
7. zhenfu!
8. wilson lee!

No comments: